Tag anytime! That's right... as your kids outgrow something... clean it, tag it and you're ready for drop-off at the next sale! Here are Step by Step Instructions on how Consigning/Selling with JBF works!…
Click here for Sign In Instructions including Screen Shots
1.Sign up to create your JBF account: The system will automatically assign you a universal consignor #. Be sure to click "Consignor" when asked how you want to particpate.
2. Log in to your profile and click on "enter my tags" to access/create your tagging account.
3. Get organized and tag your items. Review carefully How to Prepare and Tag Your Items, watch our Tagging Videos and consult our How to Price Information.
4. Drop off your items. Bring your items to the sale during any of the Drop-Off Times (see drop off information below).
5.Volunteer! Shop BEFORE the consignors AND the public and earn up to 75% on your consigned items!
7. Pick up any unsold items after the sale or donate them to our charity partners (see pick up information).
8. Collect your check! We will have your check ready for you at pick-up!
*Every consignor gets 65% of their sales; if you are a consignor and a volunteer you get 70-75%. You aren't out any cash up front, our $11 consignor administration fee is taken out of your check after the sale.
9. Spread the word! Let your family and friends know you're consigning at the Loveland/Ft. Collins JBF sale. They'll tell their friends, who in turn will tell theirs, and so on. It's word of mouth, and it works for you. The more friends and family you send to the sale, the better the sale will be! More traffic means more items get sold and we can do more to support Northern Colorado families through our local charity.
Spreading the word = more shoppers = more $$ in your pocket!
At the Loveland/Ft Collins sale we ask that you use tagging guns to make tagging go much more quickly! While they are not required, you can get a tagging gun kit from Ebay here: JBF Consignor Tagging Kit